Universal Wrist Brace
- Helps repetitive strains, sprains and instability
- Helps with carpal tunnel syndrome & arthritic wrists
- Helps with tendonitis and tenosynovitis
- Helps occupational & sporting injuries
- Adjustable, One Size design: fits either Left or Right wrist
Designed to help with a range of wrist injuries such as repetitive strain injuries (RSI), sprains and instability of the wrist the Universal Wrist Brace can also help with carpal tunnel syndrome and arthritic wrists as well as tendonitis and tenosynovitis.
With its adjustable, one size design, the Neo G Universal Wrist Brace fits either the left or right wrist. The aluminium Rigid Splint insert helps stabilize the wrist and hand whilst the Heath Therapeutic Neoprene helps warm muscles and joints. The Wrap Around Adjustable Strap helps provide added support and Variable Compression, which also aids in blood flow safety. The bound edges provide comfort and durability to the support.
How To Apply
- Lay support on flat surface if possible. Undo all straps, leaving long middle strap threaded though buckle. With palm towards floor, place hand through support, then slide thumb through RIGHT thumbhole if wearing on Left hand, OR through LEFT thumbhole if wearing on Right hand, ensuring palm of hand sits over area where splint is pointing upwards.
- Fasten bottom lower strap, then top strap (between thumb & index finger).
- Finally wrap long middle strap over and around wrist and fasten, checking all straps are firm yet comfortable.
Neoprene, Elastane, Polyester, Polyamide, Polyurethane Splint: Aluminium
Wash & Care:
Remove rigid splint before washing. Hand wash cold - do not use fabric softener. Dry flat. Do not tumble dry, dry clean, bleach or iron.
Please read Box and retain for future reference.
Keep out of the sight of children.
The indications outlined may not be suitable for your condition, before use always seek medical advice from your physician.
Always take advice on duration of usage.
Ensure product is not uncomfortably tight and blood flow is not restricted.
Avoid wearing for prolonged periods (e.g. whilst sleeping).
Only use on clean, intact skin.
Do not use if you have a known allergy to any of the specified materials
Do not use if liniments, ointments, gels, creams or any other substances have been applied to affected area.
The product should be applied as illustrated.
If a rash develops, pain is prolonged or conditions worsen, discontinue use and consult a physician.
We Also Recommend