Soft Silicone Tape
- For fixation of dressings & other medical devices
- Cut to size for best fit
- Flexible, repositionable adhesion
- Showerproof for lasting wear
- Low Irritation silicone adhesive
- Gentle Removal, minimizes pain and trauma to skin
Contains 1 roll - 1 in x 3.3 yd – 2.5cm x 3 m (meters)
Opti-Heal Soft Silicone Tape is designed for fixation of medical devices such as bandages, dressings, drains, tubes, probes, electrodes and so on. Gentle and repositionable, the soft silicone tape conforms to the body for added comfort and is suitable for sensitive skin. Featuring good adhesion, it is suitable for repeated application and removal of tape over same area and is showerproof for lasting wear.
Directions for Use
- Always wash hands before and after use.
- Gently clean and dry the application area.
- Cut tape to desired length. Remove backing film.
- Apply the device and secure with the cut length. Use multiple lengths if necessary, to ensure the device is secure.
Retain box for future reference.
For external use only.
Use each cut strip only once.
Not to be used by people with a known allergy or hypersensitivity to silicone.
The adhesion may be affected by sweating or use of ointments/creams/gel on the application area.
If you do develop a rash or experience an adverse reaction discontinue use and seek medical advice.
Do not place directly onto a wound.
Keep out of the sight and reach of children.
Do not use after expiry date – see base of pack.
Take care not to restrict circulation.
Seek medical attention if symptoms persist.
Store in a cool dry place (41 - 104°F) away from direct heat and sunlight.
We Also Recommend