For optimum performance, accurately measure the ankle (cB) and also calf (cC) circumference. If either measurement is on the border, choose the larger size.
Neo G Energizing Active Socks provide Medical Grade Compression (moderate 15-20 mmHg), helping to energize tired, aching legs and swollen ankles to stay active. Specially designed for active lifestyles, the durable specialist material provides comfort, softness and breathability, featuring an ergonomic comfort silicone top band for reduced slipping during activity, a reinforced toe and a shaped heel cup for extra comfort and best fit.
Featuring true graduated compression, delivering maximum compression at the ankle, which gradually decreases up the leg, helping aid circulation during long periods of inactivity at work, home or when travelling. The Energizing Active Socks can help reduce the symptoms of spider and mild varicose veins, designed for everyday use and for during and/or post pregnancy.*
The durable specialist material delivers exceptional comfort and breathability, superior stretch elasticity with memory and an anatomic design for optimum fit, meaning best in class performance and the best experience for you.
Always seek medical advice before use
* During Pregnancy if you experience any sudden or severe swelling discontinue use and consult a healthcare professional immediately
Polyamide, Elastane, Silicone
Turn inside out before washing. Hand wash cold only. Dry flat or air dry away from direct heat. Do not use fabric softener. Do not wring. Do not tumble dry. Do not bleach. Do not iron. Do not dry clean. Wash silicone band with soap and water to maintain grip. Store in a cool dry place away from direct heat and sunlight.
Please read Box and Information card and retain for reference.
Keep out of the sight and reach of children.
The indications outlined may not be suitable for your condition.
Always consult your physician regarding any pre-existing conditions before use and to confirm product suitability, your correct size, compression level and usage time.
Do not wear Neo G Compression Hosiery/Socks if you have any of the following medical conditions:
- Heart Failure that despite treatment, still causes significant symptoms e.g. breathlessness
- Peripheral Arterial Disease (PAD), also known as Peripheral Vascular Disease (PVD)
- Ischaemic Heart Disease (IHD), also called Coronary Artery Disease
- Untreated Cellulitis or Phlebitis in the leg
- Severe forms of venous thrombosis
- Any local leg condition in which hosiery/socks would interfere, such as dermatitis, immediate post-operative vein ligation, gangrene or recent skin graft
- Severe arteriosclerosis
- Massive edema (swelling) of legs or pulmonary edema from congestive heart failure
- Extreme deformity of the leg(s)
Use with caution and only under Medical / Healthcare Supervision or advice with the following conditions:
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA)
- Advanced neuropathy with sensory loss in the foot or leg
- Eczema, Hyperdermatitis, dermasclerosis
- History of blood clots
Do not apply to open wounds. Ensure any ulcers or open wounds are appropriately dressed/bandaged before applying hosiery/socks. Only use on clean and intact skin.
Do not use if you have a known allergy to any of the specified materials.
Single patient use only.
US Standard Shipping - $6
Via United States Postal Service (USPS) Priority Mail. Approximately 1 to 3 business days delivery time depending on location. Delivers to anywhere in the US. To learn more about shipping and returns, click here.
Constructed from a specialist material for softness, comfort and breathability, MGC products provide targeted compression to increase blood flow velocity, reduce backflow of blood and help stop swelling.