Easy-Fit Back Brace
- Helps with lumbar muscle and joint pains and strains
- Helps support and stabilize an injured, weak or arthritic back during everyday or occupational activities
- Constructed from breathable mesh fabric, with a low profile cushioned lumbar pad and dynamic lacing system which provides controlled, targeted compression and adjustable support
- Innovative one size design can be quickly adjusted for the optimum fit on a wide range of body types.
- Dynamic tightening mechanism provides controlled and firm compression
- Unisex and compatible with the Neo G Hot & Cold Therapy Pack
- UK Patent Pending: GB1619432.6
The Neo G Easy-Fit Back Brace is a One Size adaptable support with a colour coded size adjustment system for quick and easy re-sizing and best fit. The patented dynamic tightening mechanism provides firm but controlled compression, with large pull tabs for quick and easy adjustment. The included comfort lumbar pad features a low profile, cushioned design to provide targeted relief to the lower back. Constructed from a breathable mesh fabric the support helps with rehabilitation following lumbar joint or muscle strains or pains, helping to prevent unwanted twisting and over-stretching whilst maintaining correct posture. This makes it ideal for people suffering from chronic backache due to repetitive everyday or occupational activities. The dynamic tightening mechanism provides easy to adjust and customisable tension ensuring optimum comfort and confidence whilst providing firm compression and effective lumbar support.
Directions for Use:
Cotton, Polyamide, Polyurethane, Elastane, Polyester, Steel, Polyethylene
Wash and Care:
Remove insert before washing. Hand Wash Cold Only and Dry Flat. Do not use Fabric Softener, Do Not Tumble Dry, Do Not Bleach, Do Not Iron. Store in a cool, dry place.
The indications outlined may not be suitable for your condition, before use always seek medical advice from your physician. Always take advice on duration of usage / Ensure product is not uncomfortably tight and blood flow is not restricted. Avoid wearing for prolonged periods (e.g. whilst sleeping) / Only use on clean, intact skin. Do not use if you have a known allergy to any of the specified materials / Do not use if liniments, ointments, gels, creams or any other substances have been applied to affected area / The product should be applied as illustrated / If a rash develops, pain is prolonged or conditions worsen, discontinue use and consult a physician.
We Also Recommend