NeoThotics - Our New Range Of Medical Grade, Advanced Orthotic Insoles
NEOTHOTICS - OUR NEW RANGE OF MEDICAL GRADE, ADVANCED ORTHOTIC INSOLES
Neo G’s new range of orthotic insoles, NeoThotics, are developed in conjunction with leading podiatrists to help support your feet and provide effective relief from foot pain, such as heel and arch pain and symptoms of plantar fasciitis. Available in three distinct variations, Pro-Flex, Pro-Expert and Pro-Silicone, meaning that no matter what your insole needs are, we've got you covered.
The Comfort Paradox
When looking for a solution to foot pain, you could be forgiven for thinking that an insole should provide instant comfort, but this is where a lot of people go wrong. Basic gel or foam cushioned products may give instant but superficial comfort, cushioning your feet. However these inserts have no stability and move in all directions when you stand on them (think walking on jelly), which results in your foot and leg muscles working harder to get you into a stable position. This not only leaves the true cause of pain untreated, it can actually make the problem worse. What is needed is true support, which can actually feel uncomfortable to begin with, as the insoles are retraining the muscles in your feet and legs.
With so many basic cushioning insoles on the market claiming to provide relief, it can be difficult to know which insoles are going to do the job you need them to. When developing NeoThotics we spoke to many people who had tried multiple insoles, yet were still in pain and were at a loss at what to do. They had been wasting their time and money on various insoles, all the while suffering with pain, whilst others turned to expensive, bespoke orthotics.
There is another solution. At Neo G we pride ourselves on solving problems for our customers and making premium quality, high performance, medical grade products affordable. Developed with podiatrists, our NeoThotics range is designed to target the cause of your foot pain, delivering real support at a great price. As with many medical aids, NeoThotics Insoles may feel uncomfortable to wear at first and it is recommended that the insoles are worn for one to two hours a day until they feel comfortable. During this time (approximately a week), the nerve endings in your foot are sending signals to your brain as they react to the insoles. The muscles in your feet and legs will begin to adapt to the insoles, realigning the body, until underlying problems are eased, providing you with pain relief and true comfort.
Comfort, Reimagined - NeoThotic Pro-Flex Insoles
NeoThotics Pro-Flex Insoles are designed for everyday comfort and support to ease foot discomfort and energize tired, aching feet. Where basic gel based insoles absorb the force of footfall impacts and disperse them, the Pro-Flex design actually gives energy back to you on every step via the Anti-Fatigue technology. The specialist material is soft enough to cushion your foot when it lands but firm enough to remain stable. The Pro-Flex Zone flattens when you stand on it, but pushes back as soon as weight is removed, giving back the energy it stored when it flattened.
- Anti-Fatigue Technology helps to stimulate muscle activation and energize your feet
- Orthotic Cushioning for everyday comfort
- Pro-Flex Zone helps support natural walking motion
- Metatarsal Pad & Gentle Arch support for pressure redistribution
- Helps with symptoms associated with Plantar Fasciitis
- Helps with symptoms of arch pain
- Trim to Fit Slimline Anatomical Design, for versatile everyday use in a variety of footwear
Foot pain isn’t normal and can be unbearable. When you’re experiencing foot pain, it’s most likely due to misalignment and abnormal movement of the foot.
How do I know if my foot is misaligned?
A starting point to see if your feet are misaligned is either to look at the soles of your footwear and see if certain areas are wearing more than others or alternatively stepping on a piece of paper with a bare wet foot and seeing what impression you get. Below is 3 versions you may see:
Pain is one of the leading factors for misalignment of the feet, as the body’s natural response is to avoid actions that cause pain, thus further exaggerating an incorrect position of the foot. Some of the areas that are more common for pain to occur are the heel and the sole of the foot, as these two areas are impacted on every stride. A misaligned foot will also put excess strain on other surrounding muscles and joints that are not routinely involved in taking extra load while walking, so although pain may subside in the foot, it can then be referred to the knee or hip area, so if your hip or knee pain is not improving after therapy your feet could be the route cause of the issue.
React, Realign, Relief - NeoThotics Pro-Expert Orthotic Insoles
Our most advanced orthotic yet, NeoThotics Pro-Expert Orthotic Insoles are biomechanically engineered in conjunction with leading podiatrists in order to provide true support and effective relief from pain and underlying conditions associated with misalignment and abnormal movement of the feet.
- Deep Heel Cup provides stability and comfort
- Helps flat feet and arch pain with Tru-Arch support
- Dual Density Cushioning for shock absorption, comfort and to support heel
- Full length insoles have Multi-Way Motion Control can help to correct posture and alignment
- Can help with knee and back pain, as well as ankle instability and Achilles tendonitis
- Helps muscle in feet and legs adapt to insoles reducing pain of underlying problems
- Can help with Hallux Limitus, osteoarthritis or “wear and tear” of the big toe joint
- Full length insoles can be trimmed to fit, for versatile everyday use in a variety of footwear
- Also available in Three Quarter Length anatomical design for use in everyday and hard-to-fit footwear
Comfort and Support - NeoThotics Silicone Orthotic Insoles
The NeoThotics Silicone Orthotic Insoles are constructed from Premium Grade Silicone for orthotic cushioning and shock absorption, combining firm support zones and soft cushion zones for support, comfort and pain relief. Medically engineered and ergonomically designed to fit the anatomy of the wearer's foot, featuring an embedded Hexagonal Tech Mesh, which strengthens the insole for maximum protection and support.
Full Length Insoles
- Helps provide cushioning and comfort during everyday activities
- Helps absorb shock and vibration to joints during movement
- Helps with heel pain, Achilles tendonitis & plantar fasciitis
- Helps flat feet and arch pain with Tru-Arch support
- Embedded Hexagonal Tech Mesh strengthens the insoles for maximum support and protection
- Premium Grade Silicone for ultimate support, comfort and shock absorption
- Can be used in most everyday or sports shoes
- Full length insoles have cut points allowing reshaping to the desired size for optimum fit within footwear
- Three Quarter length insoles help with Achilles tendonitis, plantar fasciitis, shin splints and heel pain
- Heel cushion insoles help with plantar fasciitis, Achilles tendonitis, heel spurs and heel pain
Explore the full range of NeoThotic insoles here.