Anti-Embolism Knee Highs (Closed Toe)
- Medically designed for ultimate comfort and performance
- Help reduce risk of DVT (Deep Vein Thrombosis)
- Pre- and post-operative aid for leg discomfort, tired, aching legs and swollen ankles and feet
- Aid circulation to help symptoms of mild edema and varicose veins
- Graduated Compression: maximum compression at the ankle, gradually decreases up the leg, helping aid circulation
- Microfiber material for comfort, softness and breathability
- Comfort top band, reinforced toe and a shaped heel cup for extra comfort, durability and best fit
Contains 1 Pair
This product should only be used under the guidance of your physician or other appropriate Healthcare Professional who will be able to assist with the below measurements. For optimum performance, accurately measure the ankle (cB) and also calf (cC) circumference. If either measurement is on the border, choose the larger size.
Neo G Anti-Embolism Knee Highs (Closed Toe) provide Medical Grade Compression (Anti-Embolism 18 mmHg) to promote increased blood velocity in the legs, helping reduce the risk of DVT (Deep Vein Thrombosis) in surgical and/or bedridden patients. For use as a pre- and post-operative aid for leg discomfort and to help reduce the symptoms of tired, aching legs. Featuring true graduated compression, delivering maximum compression at the ankle, which gradually decreases up the leg, helping aid circulation and helping reduce the symptoms of varicose veins, pre and postnatal varicose veins, mild edema and swelling.
The soft microfiber material delivers exceptional comfort and breathability, superior stretch elasticity with memory and an anatomic design for optimum fit, meaning best in class performance and the best experience for you. Featuring a comfort top band, a reinforced toe and a shaped heel cup for extra comfort and best fit.
Always seek medical advice before use
Materials: Polyamide, Elastane
Wash and Care: Turn inside out before washing. Hand wash cold only. Dry flat or air dry away from direct heat. Do not use fabric softener. Do not wring. Do not tumble dry. Do not bleach. Do not iron. Do not dry clean. Store in a cool dry place away from direct heat and sunlight.
Please read Box and Information card and retain for reference.
Keep out of the sight and reach of children.
The indications outlined may not be suitable for your condition.
Always consult your physician regarding any pre-existing conditions before use and to confirm product suitability, your correct size, compression level and usage time.
Do not wear Neo G Compression Hosiery/Socks if you have any of the following medical conditions:
- Heart Failure that despite treatment, still causes significant symptoms e.g. breathlessness
- Peripheral Arterial Disease (PAD), also known as Peripheral Vascular Disease (PVD)
- Ischaemic Heart Disease (IHD), also called Coronary Artery Disease
- Untreated Cellulitis or Phlebitis in the leg
- Severe forms of venous thrombosis
- Any local leg condition in which hosiery/socks would interfere, such as dermatitis, immediate post-operative vein ligation, gangrene or recent skin graft
- Severe arteriosclerosis
- Massive edema (swelling) of legs or pulmonary edema from congestive heart failure
- Extreme deformity of the leg(s)
Use with caution and only under Medical / Healthcare Supervision or advice with the following conditions:
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA)
- Advanced neuropathy with sensory loss in the foot or leg
- Eczema, Hyperdermatitis, dermasclerosis
- History of blood clots
Do not apply to open wounds. Ensure any ulcers or open wounds are appropriately dressed/bandaged before applying hosiery/socks. Only use on clean and intact skin.
Do not use if you have a known allergy to any of the specified materials.
Single patient use only.
We Also Recommend