Ultra Thin Absorbent Film
- Ideal for wounds, minor burns, cuts & abrasions
- Breathable & transparent for easy wound monitoring
- Conforms like a second skin
- Dynamic moisture management for optimum healing
- Light Drainage
- Exceptionally Transparent
- Cut to size for best fit
- Up to 7 days use
Contains 4 - Sterile dressings - 4 x 4 inch / 10 x 10 cm
Neo G’s Opti-Heal Advanced Woundcare has been clinically developed to provide hospital grade dressings for use at home. Opti-Heal dressings create a moist environment, which can help accelerate healing and reduce pain and scarring.
Opti-Heal Ultra Thin Absorbent Film can be used on minor burns and scalds, cuts and abrasions to aid healing. It features Hydrocolloid, which works with the body to produce a protective cover over the wound and maintain a moist environment for optimum healing. The Ultra-Thin Absorbent Film is highly flexible, so it stretches and conforms with the movement of your body like a second skin for optimum comfort.
Suitable for lightly exudating wounds, including but not limited to:
- Pressure Injuries e.g. Bedsores
- Partial thickness wounds
- Minor wounds
- Protection of clean surgical incisions
- Donor sites
- Superficial skin wounds
- As a secondary dressing on full thickness wounds
Breathable, showerproof and specially designed to create optimum conditions for healing whilst keeping water and germs out, Opti-Heal Ultra Thin Absorbent Film is exceptionally transparent, so you can easily monitor the wound as it heals. Can easily and gently be removed without causing trauma to your skin.
Directions for Use
Ensure film is the appropriate size for the wound. The film should be ½ inch larger than the wound. The film can be cut to size as required.
- Always wash hands before and after treating a wound.
- Once the bleeding has stopped, gently clean and dry the wound and surrounding skin.
- Remove the film from the sterile wrapper.
- Remove one side of the backing papers.
- Place the film centrally over the wound site.
- Remove the second backing paper and smooth the film down over the skin.
Monitor wound through the dressing and apply a new film as required. The film can remain in place for up to 7 days dependent upon condition of the wound and the amount of exudate. It is recommended to remove once the film loosens naturally
The film cannot be used continuously for more than 30 days.
Retain box for future reference.
For external use only.
Do not use on serious or chronic burns or wounds
Not to be used by people with a known sensitivity to Hydrocolloid or other similar polymers.
If you do develop a rash or experience an adverse reaction discontinue use and seek medical advice.
Do not use if individual wrappers are open or damaged.
Use each film only once.
Do not use on infected wounds.
Keep out of the sight and reach of children.
Do not use after expiry date – see base of pack.
If the wound does not appear to heal or continues to bleed seek medical advice.
Each product should not be used for more than 7 days and the products cannot be used continuously for more than 30 days.
Store in a cool dry place (41 - 104°F) away from direct heat and sunlight.
We Also Recommend