NeoThotics Silicone 3/4 Length Insoles
- Medically engineered and ergonomically designed to fit the anatomy of the wearer's foot, combining firm support zones and soft cushion zones for maximum support, comfort and pain relief
- Helps with heel pain, Achilles tendonitis & plantar fasciitis
- Helps absorb shock and vibration to joints during movement and helps relieve stress on knees & back
- Helps provide cushioning and comfort during everyday activities
- Anatomical Design for versatile everyday use in a variety of footwear
Sizing Sizing is based on European shoe size: (EUR). For detailed sizing information see chart
Small: 35 - 38 EUR
Medium: 39 - 42 EUR
Large: 43 - 46 EUR
Designed to fit in most everyday and sports shoes, Neo G NeoThotics Silicone 3/4 Length Orthotic Insoles are ergonomically designed to fit the anatomy of the wearer's foot, helping with heel and arch pain.
Medically engineered and constructed from a Premium Grade Silicone for shock absorption and cushioning, they feature an embedded Hexagonal Tech Mesh, which strengthens the insoles for maximum support and protection. Firm Support Zones help reduce shock loads particularly in the forefoot and heel areas of the foot, where blue Cushion Zones help offer soft orthotic cushioning. They also maintain the longitudinal arch of the sole that helps with flat feet/fallen arches. These inserts ensure effective cushioning of all ligaments and muscle structures supporting the arch of the foot. This can help reduce tension on both the Achilles tendon and the plantar fascia to help relieve associated inflammation and pain. Can be used in most everyday or sports shoes.
These insoles may feel uncomfortable to wear at first compared to other gel insoles, which may provide instant but superficial relief. We call this the “comfort paradox”. We recommend that you start by using the insole for 1 or 2 hours per day and slowly increase use until it feels comfortable. While this happens, muscles in the feet and legs begin to adapt to the insole, realigning the body. Through this realignment, underlying problems such as associated knee and back pain are eased.
Learn more about the full range here.
Materials: Silicone, Polyester, Talc Powder
Wash & Care: Hand wash cold with mild soap. Wipe & dry flat. For best wear, a light dusting of talcum powder may be applied periodically. Store in a cool, dry place away from direct heat and sunlight.
How to Use: For each foot
- For best fit, take out removable insole if there is one. Insert NeoThotics insole (flat side down) into footwear
- As illustrated ensure silicone is positioned against the back/rear of the footwear and check it is flat, level and comfortable before wear
The indications outlined may not be suitable for your condition, before use always seek medical advice from your physician. Always take advice on duration of usage and check sizing / Only use on clean, intact skin. Do not use if you have a known allergy to any of the specified materials / Do not use if liniments, ointments, gels, creams or any other substances have been applied to affected area / The product should be applied as illustrated on the product box / If a rash develops, pain is prolonged or conditions worsen, discontinue use and consult a physician / For diabetics or those with poor circulation, always seek medical advice / Recommend wearing in pairs / Replace when item(s) are showing signs of wear / For footwear with prominent orthotics/insoles already present, recommend consulting a medical professional before use
We Also Recommend